Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
vehical logo change

1290 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-06-10 10:36:44

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Carrs123
    2019-06-08 08:26:59
    I want to change my vehicles logos from the tacky black&white to the nice colour
    Ones but my device won't let me do this .

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2019-06-08 14:16:41

Was there ever a solution to this?

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2019-06-08 21:12:26 (Reply to:)

You can probably do it as the color circle emblems and the actual manufacture emblem png files are in the folders with the manufactures files. But to be honest everyone need to let it go . As I have said a few times already it is not worth the time to do it . It is a TOOL not a TOY. The emblems have not effect on a persons ability to make money with the thing. I have a maxisys with the manufacture emblems showing (update subscription ran out just as they where getting rid of the emblems) and I just purchased a new Elite and it started out with the black emblems. The black and white do not phase me one bit. Hell I only see them for a few seconds then I  am doing my job with the tool. Plus if I recall correctly every time you update a car line you would have to go back in and change the emblem again. LET IT GO PEOPLE seriously.. It is just a tool to be used to make money so you can go out and buy real toys. 

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Carrs123
    2019-06-10 10:36:44 (Reply to:mitch)
    Ive decided to let it go lol
  Total1 Pages